- "Assessment of credibility in the context of a Refugee Protection Division Hearing is not an exact science - it is the art that makes or breaks a Refugee claim", (2004), 31 Imm. L.R. (3d) 32
- Case Comment: The Effect of M.C.I. v. Davis on Removal Orders for Permanent Residents of Canada, (2003), 29 Imm. L.R. (3d) 32
- Romans v. Canada: A Case Comment on the Jurisdiction of the Immigration Appeal Division of the Immigration and Refugee Board to Consider Charter Challenges attacking the validity of a removal order, (2003), 25 Imm. L.R. (3d) 12
- The U.K. Asylum Determination System: Is there a need for it In Canada?, (2003), 26 Imm. L.R. (3d) 197
- "Religious Minorities and the Refugee Determination Process in Toronto, Canada: An Analysis of the Treatment of Refugee Claims Based on the Tian Dao Practice and Belief"
- "LitigationRace-Based Cases - A View from a Client? Presented at the Legal Ethics and Professionalism Bridge, Faculty of Law, University of Toronto - January 08, 2003; reprinted in D. Tanovich, ed., The Legal Profession Part III - Qualifications for Admission and Practice: The Meaning of Competence, Windsor: University of Windsor, 2005.
- Not just the police use racial profiling The Badger, MNSJ, Fall 2003
- Article on Systemic Discrimination in Higher Education, CAPDHHE Newsletter (Canadian Association for the Prevention of Discrimination and Harassment in Higher Education), Volume 15, No. 2, Fall 2003
- Anti-Black Racism and Racial Profiling at Canada Customs and Revenue Agency Collection of race-based statistics process in development
- Expanding the Boundaries of Human Rights Litigation Post 9/11, Racial-Profiling and the impact of the Pieters Settlement, By Selwyn A. Pieters